With the use of any EnterpriseLab service (this includes software, hardware and documentations) you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
Furthermore you accept the “ Regelungen des Datenschutzgesetzes, der Datensicherheit und der Benutzungsordnung der Hochschule Luzern“ (Benutzungsreglement für Informatikmittel)
By accepting this Agreement you especially accept the following rules:
- User credentials are not to be shared.
- The initial password has to be change upon first use and must not be easy to guess.
- Any software under copy right is not to be shared or made available for others.
- No software which allows to spy on other users or machines may be installed.
- No software which allows monitoring network traffic may be installed.
- No personal data may be processed or saved.
- The system shall not be used in any way which might harm personal rights or privacy of any human being.
- The system shall not be used to harm any copy right or license agreement.
- No action will be done which could conflict with the law.
- EnterpriseLab resources must not be used in any commercial way.
- Technical-support is only be used for hardware specific problems. Problems with additional installed software is your own business.